Thread: My American Airlines Skin 737

Default My American Airlines Skin 737

Hello everyone,

I just made an American Airlines 737 skin and thought I would share it with you! These are screenshots in game. This is my first attempt at making these skins.

And hey, if anyone likes this and wants it, just let me know, Ill send it to you!

A Gumshoe

Quote Originally Posted by philipmarlowe View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just made an American Airlines 737 skin and thought I would share it with you! These are screenshots in game. This is my first attempt at making these skins.

And hey, if anyone likes this and wants it, just let me know, Ill send it to you!

A Gumshoe
    Awesome, you did a really good job my friend. I have yet to do anything in this regard but I will one day soon. Something tells me it will be too expensive to get all the software neccessary to do such things. Shoot, I still have trouble downloading livery's like these.

One thing I might say about your plane, and please, I mean absolutely no disrespect in any way, is the logo on the tail is a bit small.

If I may.....

I would love to get a copy of your plane (proof, if you will, of my admiration of your work).

What software is neccessary to do that and what kind of cash are we talking about.

John

Hi, could you send me one please. Anychance you could do a skin of RYANAIR OR AER LINGUS , as I live in Ireland

@ Phillipmarlowe - I just came across your American Airlines skin for the 737-800. It looks really sweet! Would you mind sending me a copy? Thanks!

Default American Airlines skin

Hi, could you please send me your American Airlines skin for the 737-800
    TIA

@Izzy007

It's been over a year since PhillipMarlow posted about his American Airlines skin, so I started searching the internet for another one. Click on this link:

http://simviation.com/1/search?submi...37-800&x=0&y=0

then go to the bottom of page 1 and you'll find a really nice American Airlines skin for the 737-800. I downloaded it and am extremely pleased with it.

Have fun with it