Thread: Fsx Krdu Scenery Download

Default Fsx Krdu Scenery Download

FLIGHTSIM.COM JUST RELEASED A FREE DOWNLOAD FOR RALEIGH/DURHAM INTL FOR FSX AND FS9. I JUST INSTALLED IT ON MY FSX AND IT LOOKS NICE. EVEN THE TOWER LOOKS LIKE THE ONE HERE AT RDU. I FLY OUT OF RDU EVERY TIME I FLY AND THIS SCENERY IS RIGHT ON KEY WITH THE BUILDINGS, RWY, TAXIE WAY AND PARKING AREA. ALL IT NEEDS NOW IS JUST THE CARGO STATIC AIRCRAFTS. FEDEX, UPS, DHL AIRPLANE PARKED BY THEIR CARGO AREAS. IM STARTING TO SEE MORE AND MORE AIRCRAFTS FOR FSX ON FLIGHTSIM.COM NOW.

Default KRDU vehicles

Set your settings for the vehicles to high and see what happens. I noticed in my current work on KMRH for FSX that FSX vehicles will pop up linked to parking spaces at the airport. I will have to download the KRDU since I am at KGSO and our virtual airline flies out of both. I was getting ready to add vehicles but with settings at high they were zipping all over the place. Had one pushback tug rush up to a 747 as it started push back! Blew my mind!

Check one of my sceneries for my email and let me know so I can add vehicles if needed with EZ scenery.
    - jimmy R martin

Red face Krdu

I installed KRDU last night and with the vehicle slider set to high or ultra there is a lot of traffic at the airplanes parking spots and moving around the airport except for the far northern end of the airport. Frame rates dropped alot, though.