Thread: combat fs 3 wont work......

Default combat fs 3 wont work......

hi all,
    its been a long time since i tried playing cfs 3 because every time i tried it just kept crashing...i was in tears literally cos it was such a good game(i played at m8's house). can anyone tell me if they no why or it has happened to them?

Tom

I am having the same problem. It use to work great now it dosen't. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't work either. I always get to the point where I have started the engine and the it locks up. I even ran it from a clean boot and it does the same thing.

Same issue I've encounter so far. I've just make a report that there are bugs and glitches while playing for longer hours so I tried to contact the developers about this issue and they said they will take an immediate response and fix some minor bugs issues.

Exclamation combat fs 3 wont work......

Quote Originally Posted by tomthekeeper View Post
    hi all,
    its been a long time since i tried playing cfs 3 because every time i tried it just kept crashing...i was in tears literally cos it was such a good game(i played at m8's house). can anyone tell me if they no why or it has happened to them?

Tom
    Link to CFS3 Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/games/combatfs3/downloads.aspx see if there are updates that you might not have.