Thread: FSX plane doors

Default FSX plane doors

Halo how do you open aircraft cargo doors on like a airbusA321 pls let me knw
    Alex.

I believe it is the ctrl-e combo. An you can even do it in flight. Course you never get to see people getting sucked out... only in the movies :O)

Press Ctrl+E and then quickly press 1, 2, 3, 4.

The numbers after the Ctrl+E is linked to a set of doors. Depending on the model will then open the appropriate doors. On the 737-800 Ctrl+E and 2 will open the cargo doors while Ctrl+E without any numbers is the same as Ctrl+E and 1.

I haven't tried it, but I would assume that Ctrl+E and 2 will also open the cargo doors on the Airbus.

Jaco

on the Boeing (think thats how u spell it) 747-800 does the ctrl+e then either 1,2,3,4 work to open the emergency exits? it's one of the default ones

thanx in advance

I thought it was Shift + E. Ctrl + E is the autostart for the engines.

It's shift+e ctrl+E is engine auto start if shift+e doesn't work and it displays different panels when you hit a number key then change the door select open/close assignment to just a single letter eg. x then it'll work eg. x main exit, X+2 other exits, X+3 cargo doors.