Originally Posted by BenReclused
At first, I had trouble too. Use outside view to do the following.
1) Make sure your nose wheel is right on the end of the catapult track (in the white area).
2) Use "Shift+U" to lower the tow bar.
3) Use "Shift+I" to raise the blast wall and arm the catapult.
4) Bring your throttle up, about half way.
5) Use "Shift+Space" to launch.
6) Hang on!!! LOL
I hope this helps, let me know. I nailed the landing first time around. Yea me!!! LOL
See ya, Milt
Thanks bro! Works like a charm.